Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Pressing Buddy


Have you used this?  I love Mary Ellen’s Best Press, the “clear starch alternative”! 



The piece of fabric in this photo is the final piece to the final block of a scrap quilt I’m... finalizing.  However, although it’s beautiful, it is a tad flimsy for the flip-n-sew method I’m using.  SQUIRT!  Little spray – little ironing and now it has a little body.

I also LOVE it when I’m prepping fabric for embroidery (see my embroidery tutorial).  So crisp and it gives just enough stiffness (along with the interfacing) so no need for a hoop.

I love the scents (citrus grove and cherry blossoms are my favorites!). It’s clean, doesn’t flake, very light yet effective, and one bottle goes far.


Gold star for this goodie!


*I’m not affiliated with “Mary Ellen’s”…. just my personal opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!