Monday, February 21, 2011

Gadget Time - Tip Top!

It seems like "quilt tools" are everywhere!  Here is another of my favorites:


I bought these "scissor tip protectors" at a local quilt show from a dealer for WAY too much money apiece!

Had to laugh at myself when I found them later (and many dollars cheaper) on the JoAnn's knitting notions wall as knitting needle protectors!

They're great because:
  • They're a soft, flexible rubber (very tantalizing to any cat in the vicinity).
  • They come in various sizes (each a different color).
  • They fit any size scissors.
  • They not only protect your valuable scissors but also the project you're working on as well as the storage bag while at rest.
Pick up a set for yourself!  Buy extras because the cats love them!

1 comment:

  1. Woah! I love this, I have been in need of these little "tip protectors" for my traveling sewing bag. Thanks for sharing Elisa! My little Birdie Stitches project won't get holes in it now! laughing!

    I'm an iPad fanatic too! She sits on her little black perch next to my sewing machine. She has been my quilting teacher, mail lady, stereo, news and weather informer...the list is endless! Note to self "she" needs a name.....Ha!

    Nice to meet you Elisa! Pattiann

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!