Sunday, October 30, 2011

Birdie Stitches BOM - October

This one is one of my favorite ones so far!  I'm geeked I had it stitched in time for Halloween!

Again - white background but overcast day

I'm thinking I might not join these 12 into a larger quilt, after all.  I just finished something very similar for Christmas, and I can't bring myself to use my embroidered quilts.  Instead, I have one of those fabulous wire quilt frames that holds a 12" quilt.  I may finish each of these as their own mini quilt and have a different one for display each month.  What do you think?

Happy Halloween!
Elisa


2 comments:

  1. Your block looks great! I can't use my embroidered quilts either! Making monthly little ones seems like a good idea, although my blocks are already sewn together! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!