Sunday, October 16, 2011

My Favorite Things

Ok, I took the plunge!  I've selected my fabrics for the next Some Kind of Wonderful SAL.

My Favorite Things - pattern by Anni Downs
I'm going with Nancy Halvorsen's Garden Song fabrics for the applique and color accents.  And I will use creams, tans and pale yellow fabrics from my stash for the borders and sashing.


Now, all I have to do is figure out how to applique!  Thanks, everyone, for your suggestions & applique tips.  Keep them coming!  If I get enough, I'll compile them and share them on this blog.

Happy Stitchin!
Elisa


4 comments:

  1. I love the fabrics you have picked for this quilt, I'm still trying to fit in a day to visit Anni at her shop to pick out mine. I'm new to the SAL group but I am really looking forward to all the fun.
    Good luck
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh looks like lovely fabrics for the quilt.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. That quilt is so cute. I've contemplated getting that book but have not done so yet.

    I think you've chosen just the right fabrics for the quilt too.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!