Sunday, October 16, 2011

My Favorite Things

Ok, I took the plunge!  I've selected my fabrics for the next Some Kind of Wonderful SAL.

My Favorite Things - pattern by Anni Downs
I'm going with Nancy Halvorsen's Garden Song fabrics for the applique and color accents.  And I will use creams, tans and pale yellow fabrics from my stash for the borders and sashing.


Now, all I have to do is figure out how to applique!  Thanks, everyone, for your suggestions & applique tips.  Keep them coming!  If I get enough, I'll compile them and share them on this blog.

Happy Stitchin!
Elisa


3 comments:

  1. I love the fabrics you have picked for this quilt, I'm still trying to fit in a day to visit Anni at her shop to pick out mine. I'm new to the SAL group but I am really looking forward to all the fun.
    Good luck
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh looks like lovely fabrics for the quilt.........

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!