Wednesday, October 5, 2011

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday - Waymarking Edition

It's Wednesday again - time to show off some treasures from my recent travels!

Berry Lake - Commerce Township

Art Prizes - Grand Rapids

Pelican from John Ball Zoo

Tollgate Farm - Farmington

Train Tracks - Traverse City

ME!  Hometown Ferndale

Bridge - Harsen's Island

Lower Huron Metropark

Yates Cider Mill - Rochester
Cider Mills are HUGE here!

Gazebo - Burgh of Southfield

Greasy spoon - Warren

Octagon House - Shelby Township

Detroit Skyline & Ambassador Bridge - Belle Isle

Manoogian Stain Glass - Detroit Institute of Arts

Hope you like the latest tour of my treasures!
Elisa

Not all those who wander are lost ~ J.R.R. Tolkein

4 comments:

  1. Awesome photos of some great hot spots in our great state :D And I am not the least bit biased :O *wink*

    I love the Yates Cider Mill. Haven't been there in a while. And I did not know of this covered bridge in Commerce Twp. I must get back down that way and check that one out. I love covered bridges!

    Thanks so much for sharing Michigan with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your photo tour of Michigan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT pics, hon, you sure do get around! And you find the prettiest spots!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!