Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Lookie! Lookie!

Another finish for the year!  Completed my Tis the Season Stitch-Along and can now join the others in the Some Kind of Wonderful round!  Woot!

Thanks, Lauri, for holding this up on a breezy day!
My friends Ann and Lisa are going to be shocked - the next round.... involves.... APPLIQUE!  I've been saving Teresa of Fabric Therapy's Glue Stitck Applique tutorial, and she makes it look so easy so I'm diving in and getting my feet wet!

Hope all of you stay along for the ride and share any advice along the way!

Stitches!
Elisa

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your beautiful finish!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your TTS....thanks for being part of the SAL........yes now you can move onto the next SAL quilt.......

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!