Monday, May 30, 2011

Friends Are The Best!

I opened a package today from my dear friend, Ann, in Maine. I adore Ann because she's very talented (she makes hand appliqué look easy and enjoyable!).
She has a positive attitude, an easy smile & humor, and a very giving nature. Ann is the genius that taught me to hand appliqué and the stem stitch (almost all my embroidery is stem stitched). She has given me many lasting gifts, and, to my joy, beautiful material ones too!
LOOK WHAT ARRIVED IN THE MAIL!!!


Ann made me this 3-dimensional wallhanging as a surprise! Isn't it lovely? And look what I found hanging from my peg board in the quilt room? Isn't that the perfect hanger?!?
I feel truly blessed surrounded by the friends I have!

Happy Day!
Elisa

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that IS gorgeous - and yes it's the perfect hanger! You ARE blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that wallhanging. It is beautiful. It looks like it has beads on it. You sure do have a nice friend! (and talented)!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!