Monday, May 16, 2011

Birdie Stitches BOM - April

Birdie Stitches Block of the Month
Just a little late.... onwards to May!

Having the hardest time photographing in this house, in all this rain (very gloomy).
It's hard to believe this is a white background.
I'm kind of regretting the order of my greens.... should I have used the lighter one as grass and the darker one as branches?  This will look great when I sash it with my fabric choice, Dilly Dally by Me and My Sister.


Four months down - eight to go!



2 comments:

  1. I think your birdie block looks great! I only used one color of green on mine. Have fun putting these together! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute stitchery! You're a stitcher, not a scrapbooker. Sorry for the mistake on my part!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!