Friday, July 22, 2011

On The Flip Side

Yep, I can only laugh at myself :)


~ When Borders started cutting hours, I panicked and bought about 4 yds of Kona Cotton White
~ When we went into bankruptcy, bought 5 yds of Kona Cotton White
~ When they closed the first set of stores, bought 3 yds of Kona Cotton White
~ When they lost their only bidder, bought 4 yds of Kona Cotton White

Because.. You know.. I need yardage for those... er.. 6" squares I embroider.

I asked myself, what was I thinking?!? It hit me this morning. If I'm ever homeless, I can always build myself....

a tent city!

Keeping my humor in hot & humid, Ferndale, Michigan!

Elisa

1 comment:

  1. ROFLOL!!!!! You could always open a Kona Cotton White store! Of course, I'm a quilter and stitcher, so I say that was really smart thinking!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!