Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tape Measure Rant

I saw this today and kept shouting, "How true! How true!"

My friend Lauri has been asking where my latests posts are... I have a few scheduled for the end of this week (you'll understand when they appear), but I've been SO busy making memory quilts with deadlines.

One thing that keeps popping up lately is the subject of my broken tape measure. I had a 120" retractable one that was fabulous! It broke :( And the only ones I'm finding in the stores are just 60". Now, if a border or backing is SO long that I need a tape measure, why would I only pull out a 60" one?!? Aargh!

Ok, Lauri. There's your post!

Have a great week! Will talk to all of you again shortly!

Elisa

 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE that saying - it is so true! My favorite when I was working was "I'm so far behind, I think I'm first". Hope you find some time to breathe, girl!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!