I realize it’s been awhile. I’ve been very busy machine quilting a t-shirt “memory” quilt. OOOOOHHH!! If you haven’t done one, you need to! Too bad it’s going to a different home – it’s SO soft I would love to snuggle up in it on this rainy day! I can’t share a picture of it since my friend hasn’t seen it yet, but I should have it finished by this weekend.
At some point, I need to make a t-shirt quilt for myself. It would be so eclectic! I would have to include my:
· “I’m the bad aunt” t-shirt
· Borders Books/Woodward Dream Cruise shirts
· Friends of the Belle Isle Aquarium
· “Run Wild for the Detroit Zoo” t-shirt
· And, finally, "Bring a GPS.....It's awkward when you have to eat your buddies" geocaching t-shirt
Can’t imagine what historians would make of all this! What’s the funniest or weirdest t-shirt you have/have seen?
Don’t forget my tips on t-shirt quilts found here.