Sunday, March 6, 2011

Weekend Roundup

Boy, this weekend went quickly. Celebrated my birthday at Lockhart's BBQ in Royal Oak and then celebrated my nephew's birthday at "Hogwart's" in Roseville.

I did take 15 minutes here and 15 minutes there in my quilt room. Prepped my March Birdie Stitches block, traced my Stitch-Along blocks, ordered some variegated floss from 123Stitch.com, and trimmed more scraps for my box of 2.5" squares.

I also took a few minutes to scan some of my favorite magazine articles from the "Tower of Mags" piled next to my stitching seat. LOVE electronic copies of my favorite articles & techniques because I'm most likely to reference them later. So easy to index and so easy to access later. I like using my Dropbox app on my iPad - can try the technique while cutting at my table.

Speaking of technology, if you haven't seen them yet, check out these great quilting videos from the Missouri Star Quilt Co -  LOVE the Fast & Easy Pinwheels.

Hope you had a good weekend too!
Elisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!