Friday, March 18, 2011

Tip of the Day: Ordering Quilt Books from Amazon

Have I mentioned how much I love books? I have bookcases filled with lovely bound treasures of inspiration!  Just ordered Bonnie Hunter's Scraps & Shirttails II*

*Disclaimer: I always buy from local bookstores when I can.  However, this treasure wasn't available through my local literary locale!


My big complaint, however, is that the book is $24.95 - just 5 cents short of free shipping!  Luckily, I know a secret.  If you ever need to add an item to meet the spend $25 get free shipping option, visit this lovely site: Super Saver Shipping.  Now, I have a book AND a glue stick on it's way - saving me $$ for another day!

Happy shopping!
Elisa

1 comment:

  1. What a great tip Elisa! I just bought some quilting books yesterday and ran into that problem. I'll have to try it the next time I shop on Amazon..who knew that was available!?!? In the mean time, I'll be starting my new collection of glue sticks! I love Amazon!

    Enjoy your new book! Can't wait for my books to get here!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!