Saturday, March 19, 2016

Iowa (TSS 010)


Although Sherri McConnell calls it "Iowa", I've decided "Reflections" is a more apt name. Pretty cool how cutting it a certain way caused that lovely solid line through the middle - it reminds me of a horizon. Not a perfect bloc, but it is one I'll happy add to my sampler quilt.

10 down - 90 to go!
We are at 10% completed!

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

That's a lot of pieces!

I've decided to keep a counter at the bottom of these posts to track them. 
The totals are based on the original patterns and not on deviations.

Iowa = 14


Total to Date: 194 pieces*

*Does not include TSS 008 - I'm remaking that one

1 comment:

  1. Hey Elisa, I think winter needs to last a little longer in your neck of the woods so you can get all these blocks finished! So much fun watching these come together.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!