Hello from crazy, busy, Ferndale, MI!
I know you haven’t heard much from me this month – haven’t even finished my SAL blocks! It’s been a month of “when one door closes….” except I’ve had doors close, blow open, others slam, some fall down, others locked… LOL! 2 more weeks and another door closes – this one was home to me for 19 years. I’ve been promised that soon the world will stop spinning, and I can rest awhile.
Ok, so what’s in store for September?
· I hope to share pictures with you of a quilt show on Sept 24 & 25 at Wolcott Mill Metropark. Never been so I’m not sure what the quilts will be like but the surrounding area is GORGEOUS!
· Heading to Traverse City with the family – will post some reviews of the fabulous quilt shops up there!
· Making great headway on my Civil War Courthouse Steps quilt – pictures to follow
· My Tis the Season SAL project is supposed to be finished, pieced, quilted & bound by Sept 30th. Chooky just cracked the whip so I better get moving!
· Will continue to post Michigan travel pictures during my waymarking adventures. My Vitamin D levels are up, and I’ve even shed a few pounds.
Glad you are sticking around on this little adventure!