Monday, June 27, 2011

Quilts for Kaaren

Did you notice the "Quilts for Kaaren" button on the left?  Allie-Oops and friends are organizing a signature block drive for Kaaren of the Painted Quilt.  Kaaren, undergoing some health problems, is a generous quilter - you may have seen her adorable (and free) Raggedy Ann & Andy BOM on her site.


If you'd like to donate a simple square-in-square signature block, click here to see Allie's tutorial.  Allie would like to receive your blocks by July 15th.

Be part of the amazing quilting community that always supports - always gives back!

Elisa

P.s. While on Allie's site, make sure you download the pattern to the absolutely adorable embroidery, the Sheltering Tree.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks hon - I appreciate you!!! Btw, I really want to go visit the quilt shop in Canterbury Village next time I'm at my aunt's - she lives in Lake Orion.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!