Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Simple Surprises (TSS 030)

Here's the latest in The Splendid Sampler series!


As you can tell, I'm not keeping up with the two blocks a week. This finish is 19 of 31, but I'm plugging along & enjoying myself. I found a little time on Memorial Day to whip this one out and prep two more. If the stars align, I will have a little time this weekend to enjoy the vibration of a sewing machine under my fingertips again.

Although I still consider it a "scrap quilt", it seems like I'm creating more and more blue and green blocks with a dash of red thrown in. I like it!


+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

That's a lot of pieces!

I've decided to keep a counter at the bottom of these posts to track them. 
The totals are based on the original patterns and not on deviations.

Simple Surprises = 10


Total to Date: 410 pieces*

*The count only includes the blocks I've completed to date

1 comment:

  1. I took a step back from SS as it was starting to take over, I'm now about 4/5 behind and find it much easier as I can choose which block to do according to the time I've got!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!