Saturday, May 7, 2016

Inspector Sidekick (TSS 024)


Another one checked off the list. Not sure how I feel about Inspector Sidekick - it didn't come out as planned and not perfectly pieced. I think it may look better in the pictures, but I'm going to keep it.

Speaking about pictures... when I started quilting, you would lay out all your blocks on the bed to see if they went together or if you needed to change the fabrics. As I became more experienced, I had a design wall (no room for one now), and we would use the peephole purchased from a hardware store to step back for perspective. Now I use the collage feature on my phone. You can really get a good sense of color balance and settings using it.


Yes, I just completed block 24 and there are only 17 in the picture. But I'm catching up! Can't believe as of tomorrow morning we'll be 25% through this series! WOW!

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

That's a lot of pieces!

I've decided to keep a counter at the bottom of these posts to track them. 
The totals are based on the original patterns and not on deviations.

Inspector Sidekick = 45


Total to Date: 387 pieces*

*The count only includes the blocks I've completed to date

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!