Friday, June 3, 2016

Scrappy Happy Heart (TSS 029)

LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!


I found a little time for myself and finally had a chance to work on my scrappy heart! Oh, what fun! I'm finding this quilt is morphing more and more into a "blue and green" quilt (with splashes of red and purple to keep things interesting)! Wow, they are really printing some beautiful greens lately - not easy to find so I'm snatching them up when I see them.  This quilt is really teaching me to move past the glitzy fabrics on the shop shelves and flush out my basics for blending.

As I've now completed twenty (of the 32 blocks - I know! I know! But I'm still working on them as steadily as I can),  I decided to share a quick collage of my blocks to date.

 

These are all 6" blocks (finished) using applique, embroidery, piecing, paper-piecing, and embellishing.

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

That's a lot of pieces!

I've decided to keep a counter at the bottom of these posts to track them. 
The totals are based on the original patterns and not on deviations.

Scrappy Happy Heart = 20


Total to Date: 430 pieces*

*The count only includes the blocks I've completed to date

1 comment:

  1. You make my fingers itch to get out some fabric and do something. But currently they are too busy hold binoculars and pulling weeds. I am enjoying this journey you are on.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!