Sunday, July 8, 2012

So Much Completed - So Little to Show!

Just a few more days and I can share with you my latest finishes: 1 memory quilt, 3 memory pillows and 3 poof pouches.  They are coming out great!  However, I must give them to the family first before I can share.

In the meantime, my partner, Hanne, in my International Some Kind of Wonderful group recently sent me her June pictures (because we have over 100 participants, some of the newer members were "adopted" by existing ones so we can post their status for them).  Until you see something from me, stop in and see what Hanne just finished!

I'm fascinated by this group.  We are all working on the exact same pattern, yet the blocks are SO different. Hanne is from Denmark, and she loves to change up her blocks!

Made it to the Friday night Tiger's Game -
I've NEVER been so sticky!
Great game - we won!

Heading to Oscoda tomorrow for a day with the family - will post pictures soon!

Happy weekend!
Elisa

1 comment:

  1. AHHHHHHHHH - I need a trip to Oscoda, lol! I'm so jealous - have a GREAT time!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!