Thursday, February 18, 2016

This Heart Roped Me In! (TSS 001)



Full confession time: With such a full plate this year I had intended to be a voyeur during The Splendid Sampler quilt-along, I planned to save the patterns but just watch the beautiful blocks fill my screen on Facebook. But the first two blocks were too fabulous to pass up! So, here I go - feet first. I may not make all of them but will create the ones I enjoy.


Here's my first one - I haven't appliquéd in years! But it was very enjoyable (yes, Chooky, I admit it! It was as relaxing as you promised!). Luckily it was quite easy to step back into the world with my applique kit and notecard readily at hand).

Mine will be a scrap quilt and, gasp! I intend to cut into my precious charm packs! I'm at the age where I realize life is too short to save the good stuff!


Looking forward to this journey.



2 comments:

I'd love to hear from you!