Monday, December 17, 2012

Winter Makes You Think Of.... Log Cabins?

Like several other bloggers I follow, I received an email a few days ago asking if I would review the latest free ebook from Fons & Porter called Build Your Best Log Cabin.  You can get your copy here: http://www.fonsandporter.com/landing/free-log-cabin-quilt-patterns   

I knew I would love it (and not just because it’s free).  I’m a HUGE fan of Fons & Porter, and their log cabin ebook is layed out like their magazine: clear instructions with many pictures, size charts, suggested layouts, quilter tips and all the extras.


My favorite part is always the extras.  I love that they included history in the booklet.


They also included tips on quilting, piping, and lumpless binding.


Truth be told, though, I think it’s missing one thing.  In one of their issues several years ago was this FABULOUS pattern for a Texas Log Cabin. GORGEOUS!  I’ve been working on it off and on for the last two years. 


Click the link and get your free copy now!

Happy Stitching!Elisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!