Saturday, February 18, 2012

Easier To Leave Comments

One of my blogger buddies (Teresa?) blogged that Blogger is going wild with its word verification when commenting. I took her advice and have removed it so commenting should be easier. Let me know if you have any problems.

Getting ready to brave the elements this morning - sister-in-law is taking the Polar Plunge into the Detroit River for Special Olympics, and I'm going to cheer her on (while ensconced in my thick Winter coat!)

After that, during this long holiday weekend, I'm going to prep some quilt blocks so I can get caught up.

Have a happy Saturday!

Elisa

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for removing Word Verification. I got my panties in a wad over that as well!
    Brrr..... glad you are going to keep warm!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!