Monday, November 21, 2011

Oh, This Appliqué Thing is Dangerous!

I haven't even officially finished a block, yet (I have 3 practice blocks under my belt). However, I'm looking at quilts a whole new way! Was browsing quilterblogs.com and stumbled across a Dear Jane quilt - thought to myself, "hmmm.... I can do that now!"

What do they put in that Thread Heaven that makes this so addictive!?!  And, yet, as I appliqué, I still mumble to myself, "They call this ¥%#+! realaxing!"

This cracked me up this week:
Happy Stitching!
Elisa

2 comments:

  1. Are you doing needleturn? I wish my fingers would allow me to do that. Thank goodness for fusible, lol! LOVE that picture, what a riot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After a while, it will be very relaxing. You'll see. Try different methods too to see which one works best for you. I like needleturn, but I prefer the starch method either using the templar or freezer paper. Somehow doing the starch method made everything more relaxing for me. Don't know which you are trying, but please do try different ways. Not everyone enjoys the same way :D

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!