Thursday, February 20, 2014

Still Plugging Away

Ok, you've heard nothing from me this month. I'm working away on that Memorial Quilt, and I just have a week until deadline! I can't wait to share the pictures - gorgeous! And in this weather, it's oh so tempting to snuggle under it!

I'm bummed that it's the last of a series of Memorial quilts - have completed several over the last 3 years. On the positive, maybe I can actually work on my own projects now. My sisters butterfly quilt is calling me, and Steve wants me to quilt my journal quilt.

I don't know about you, but I'm really loving my house full of quilts in this weird, record-breaking Winter. Today we had thunder snow!

1 comment:

  1. You are such a tease! Tantalizing us with words and no pictures.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!