Monday, February 25, 2019

Witch's Boots

I've been too busy quilting to post, but I have so much to share! This is my favorite project from the last 4 months - Quilt Art Design's Witch's Boots! I've been drooling over this pattern for two years, and, with the quilt room all sorted, I finally had the time to do it!



It looks a little wonky in the photo, but it turned out beautiful after quilting and binding. And speaking of quilting....

Testing out our new Amazon Fire Stick, I can access YouTube via my large screen TV. Querying Halloween and Quilting, I came across this great tutorial for quilting spiderwebs! So awesome!


I gave it a go, but I did a slight miscalculation.... freehand quilting white on white? Oi! I had to spotlight the sewing machine bed to see where I was sewing! But, all in all, I think it came out amazing!




It was a real confidence boost to get back into quilting full throttle. I moved onto Christmas next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!